Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Guest_jonathan_*

Out Of Control

not sure where this problem lies but i need help figuring out why once i start fs select the aircraft and after about 5 to 10 min the flight sim goes haywired it shows the overhead the engines go to full throttle etcany aid as to why this happens

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Pretty brief description. More details may aid diagnosis.List which external controls you are using, including make model and connection type (USB, serial or game port).Which game controlers are connected directly to the computer and which are connected through external hubs? Are any of the game controlers or external hubs operating with their own power source (like a "wall wart" power pack)?Does problem seem to effect functions operated exclusively with the keyboard and mouse, or just functions controled by game controler(s)?Does any user input(s) on the keyboard, mouse or game controlers stop the out of contol behavior?Have you checked the computer's power management settings to see if USB ports are subject to any power conservation shut downs? Are you operating a portable system (notebook or laptop) or a stationary unit like a tower case or combo LCD display/computer?

Pretty brief description. More details may aid diagnosis.List which external controls you are using, including make model and connection type (USB, serial or game port).Which game controlers are connected directly to the computer and which are connected through external hubs? Are any of the game controlers or external hubs operating with their own power source (like a "wall wart" power pack)?Does problem seem to effect functions operated exclusively with the keyboard and mouse, or just functions controled by game controler(s)?Does any user input(s) on the keyboard, mouse or game controlers stop the out of contol behavior?Have you checked the computer's power management settings to see if USB ports are subject to any power conservation shut downs? Are you operating a portable system (notebook or laptop) or a stationary unit like a tower case or combo LCD display/computer?
im using the ch flight yoke and the pro flight rudder pedels both are USBmy system is the dell XPS gen 4i have ports in the front and the rear of the computer and i was using the front ports (easier to get to)my controllers are connected directly to the computeri think the out of control happens when im low on virtual memoryi do notice a green box in my system tray