Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flynclt20

Ctd Because Of Ai Crj's

Guest Flynclt20

So after some tweaking w/ Vista like installing Vista SP1 it caused drama and blue screens and CTD's so I reverted to no SP1 and it worked fine while then in the process I started getting just CTD's when I turn on my AI traffic and have the CDAI CRJ,CRJ-700 or PAI CRJ-900 I have them turned on by having the default FSX Crj-700 panel/sound C:\Users\Adam\AppData\Local\Temp\WERE251.tmp.versi on.txtC:\Users\Adam\AppData\Local\Temp\WERF44C.tmp.appco mpat.txtC:\Users\Adam\AppData\Local\Temp\WERF547.tmp.mdmpThe wierd thing is if i turn off my AI traffic then I get not CTD's... but that is no way to live... I'am i missing a setting or something I really want to fix it without for the 10 millionth time wiping out my PC to start w/ a fresh slate... and I cannot do system restore because for some reason there isn't any dates older than 5 days ago around this drama time.PC StatsHP a6333w (2008)AMD 64 X2 core processor 4800 2.50GHz3GB RAM32bit operating sys.NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430Vista Home PRemiumNow before you go into low graphics card, blah blah blah it was all working perfectly before I accidently updated to Vista SP1.... now I get the CTD's because of the CDAI: CRJ,CRJ-700 and the PAI CRJ-900

Guest Flynclt20

Still having this problem...any suggestions???