Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest CaptainCernick

Any Sailors?

If anyone's interested: this is a pretty cool, free sailing game.Pick a name, paint your boat, hoist the right sails, set a course and off you go (check the weather forecasts!)... Check back in a few hours to see if the wind has changed and make the necessary adjustments.http://regate-virtuelle.france3.fr/It's in French, but I'm pretty sure it's self-explanatory for those who don't know the language. Register by clicking the big blue "Jouer/Inscription" button, fill in a bogus adress (but a real e-mail adress) and make sure to uncheck the boxes asking permission to send you newsletters at the bottom. Go to your e-mail account and click the big, black "J'Active mon Compte" button in the message they sent you. It should be self-explanatory after that.My boat's name is "Quintet", be sure to look me up and send me a message!Right now, I'm on my way to Cape of Good Hope and the wind threatens to fall near my position in the next 24 hours, so I'm racing East (at a staggering 10,9 knots) to catch it's tail before I hit the Doldrums. It'll be nip and tuck. *Whistling and scratching a stay*

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!