Sign in to follow this  
CraigC

The right way

I hate to start ANOTHER thread on the same topic, but I feel people need to see this, and it might have gotten buried in another thread. Instead of compaining and making idle threats that will have no effect on anyone other than yourself, write the mayor yourself and tell him what you think of his actions. Its probably too little too late, but I think this is the right way to go about making your opinion at least heard.Mayor Daley's email: MayorDaley@CityofChicago.orgSenator Fitzgerald: fitzgerald@fitzgerald.senate.govSenator Durbin: Dick@durbin.senate.govThere are more emails for elected officials on the WWW, but this is a good start. If you dont like what Daley did last night, tell someone. Tell as many elected officials as you can and dont stop until you get a response, good or bad. This doesnt just apply to todays Meigs problems, but everything that is done in and around your community on a daily basis. You elected these officials, so you have every right to complain and/or not elect them again.public service message>Craig

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!