Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Disasterman

Xpax Connection Problem

Hello guys I am new to the forums and a big fun of FS!!I recently learned about HiFi and I am absolutely thrilled whith this software.I have obtained xPAX but I can't make it to connect with FSX. I've read the instructions about networking configuration but I am totally uncomfortable with simconnect.Any help please?Thanks in advance!Jimp.s. I am using FSX Deluxe SP1+Acceleration Expansion and SDK SP1A.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello guys I am new to the forums and a big fun of FS!!I recently learned about HiFi and I am absolutely thrilled whith this software.I have obtained xPAX but I can't make it to connect with FSX. I've read the instructions about networking configuration but I am totally uncomfortable with simconnect.Any help please?Thanks in advance!Jimp.s. I am using FSX Deluxe SP1+Acceleration Expansion and SDK SP1A.
Never mind, it connected perfect. The problem was that I started XPAX before FS.

Hi Jim,When I was installing SimConnect I found that the installation instructions contained in the Hi-Fi website extremely accurate. The support documentation at http://www.hifisim.com/support.php was useful for both single PC and multi PC configurations. But make sure that you follow the instructions exactly.Your reward will be in the great product when it is all working.Good luck,Cheers, Richard