Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest CDR_Woody

Alphasim A-3b Skywarrior Aircraft

I used to fly the A-3B Skywarrior in various versions and configurations back in the 1960's. I would really love to have a really "good" model for FS2004. I have seen the great video of the AlphaSim A-3B Skywarrior Aircraft: http://www.bbq-videos.com/alphasim/whale.zip And, I see lots of repaints on various fs sites.Can't seem to find the A-3 Aircraft on AlphaSim or here.Any help in finding it would be greatly appreciated.CDR Woody

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks, Jim. Good to know about this other forum and I have joined there also.I found out from virtualavia that the A-3 was pulled in anticipation of a new release.I also heard directly from Phil at AlphaSim Ltd. and that is also what he said. Problem now is that they don't know when the new model will be released! Oh, well.........Thanks again!CDR Woody

I downloaded the watered down (freeware) version from Alphasim's freeware page a couple of weeks ago. They updated the payware package to include some FSX eye candy and a bunch of aftermarket textures, but the freeware model works great and the aftermarket freeware add-on textures look great on the freeware plane. If you want the full spectrum of models (ERA-3B, EKA-3B, etc.), then buy the package to get them. But the freeware package looks and flies great! They also released the T-34C for FS9 as freeware.