Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest lorenz88

Klm Repaints

Can someone tell me where I could find some repaints of this airline? Obviously for PMDG. Thanks a lot in advance.CheersLorenzo ChiovaroMerry Christmas to eveyone

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, I picked-up from there a livrery for the B747X and one for the MD11 but what I'm looking for now are other livreries with different registration marks for theese aircraft. :(

Yes, I picked-up from there a livrery for the B747X and one for the MD11 but what I'm looking for now are other livreries with different registration marks for theese aircraft. :(
You could change them yourself, It's not all that hard if you just want to change registration marks.Jay V

How can I change it by myself? I should edit the texture, is it right or there's a most quick way?I'm totally new of the field of repiants...Thanks a lot for patienceLorenzo Chiovaro

How can I change it by myself? I should edit the texture, is it right or there's a most quick way?I'm totally new of the fild of repiants...Thanks a lot for patienceLorenzo Chiovaro
You will need editing software that can read DDS format, I use Photoshop with a Nvidia plugin that was recomended (and link given) when I downloaded the paintkit (PMDG paintkit), but I make my own from scratch.DDS converter can convert the format back and forth to a format like bmp (bitmap) which pretty much any editor can read (even MSPaint). Oh and paints take a lot of patience :/Also I think if you edit the premade PMDG liveries you can't distribute them.Jay V

Thank you very much for your suggestions. Yes, of course. I will made them only for my personal purpose.Thanks a lotBest WishesLorenzo Chiovaro