Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Pomel

Bunker Hill Afb Review

Thanks for the review on Bunker Hill AFB. I was born at the Bunker Hill AFB Hostital in 1967. My Dad was in the Air Force and worked on the tail gun system of the B-58 Hustler. I see the scenery is pretty simple in FS9. Is there any chance we could get some screen shots from the FSX version?I also noticed that Bunker Hill AFB is now sold in a package group with other AFB scenery. That would seem to make it even more interesting to those who like the military operations side of the package. The new package is called U.S. Airfields Volume 2 and includes Andrews AFB, Bunker Hill AFB, Dyess AFB and Ellsworth AFB. The description says that all include AI traffic. Here is a link to thier site. http://www.sky-sim.co.ukThe only thing I don't like is that it seems that you have to use a european site to pay for the download. I would buy it if I could use PayPal but don't feel comfortable with the site / pay service they are using.I was really suprised to see the HH-43B Huskie Helicopter in the screen shots! I have some video from an airshow at Bunker Hill showing them in action. I always thought those where one of the coolest choppers!Thanks again for the review!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!