Sign in to follow this  
Hollywood

Ariane's site is down, so maby they are upgrade the sit

I just thought, wich panel and sounds i will place in the BBJ, any suggestions?. I did hope that they would place virtual cabin in the BBJ, but that seems not to be. Anyway i will fly it a lot for virtual airlines and i hope there will be lots of repaints.Hope the site will soon be open!!Best regards,

Ariane's TACSII Panel is great but its analouge, I use it all the time, and if i need to leave the comp i use FSNAV to fly it.I hope they really do release it today!!!

Is there any member of this forum who knows what is really going on with Ariane? Untill last fridy I had contact on regulare bases with Ariane, just to discuss improvements of their products and future products. But since last Saterday I haven't seen any mail from them and today their site went down??Anyone with some more information?T.

These are the reasons that people regardless of how great Airaines products are should just keep there plastic in their pockets and teach them a lesson.I dont beleive that a company has a right to play games with their customer base. Araine did not get a very nice write up about Tishma a few months ago here on Avsim that was one good reason for me not to purchase their add-ons.Maybe the delay is a good time to reevaluate how and to whom you spend your $$$$There are plenty of other designers...