Sign in to follow this  
Guest stewart1951

Fsmap

Guest stewart1951

i have just got aerosoft fsmap and i am having a few problems the map comes with maps for austria belgium luxembourg and germany i have been trying to get maps for the usa and uk and also france but i am having problems i have found several maps but when i try to put them onto fsmap i get a message saying out of memory . i do believe that the maps are in a bitmap format that you need can any one help with this problem please .i have also sent a email to aerosoft they were not mutch help they told me to look on fsmap forum ,i have tried several downloads for this site avsim for france and a few others by matt fox but they would not go onto aerosoft fsmap just got a message up out of memory .i look faward to any help i can get i hope someone can help me regards stewart.

Guest TPJanssen

What type of Images are the maps? I imported tiff and jpg and it works very well! When will you get these error messages (you could post a screen-shot??)?Tom

i have just got aerosoft fsmap and i am having a few problems the map comes with maps for austria belgium luxembourg and germany i have been trying to get maps for the usa and uk and also france but i am having problems i have found several maps but when i try to put them onto fsmap i get a message saying out of memory . i do believe that the maps are in a bitmap format that you need can any one help with this problem please .i have also sent a email to aerosoft they were not mutch help they told me to look on fsmap forum ,i have tried several downloads for this site avsim for france and a few others by matt fox but they would not go onto aerosoft fsmap just got a message up out of memory .i look faward to any help i can get i hope someone can help me regards stewart.

i have also sent a email to aerosoft they were not mutch help they told me to look on fsmap forum ,
I highly recommend you go to aerosoft.com and register your product if not done. This will give you access to to the FAQ and Patches section for your product.You will also find a link to their support forum.Generally most tech support departments refer users to forums and FAQs for general problems and fixes rather than answer non-unique problems.As a general guideline I would check their documentation for suggested, not minimum, requirements for your display card ram and computer ram base on your operating system. I also suggest that if you are using an on-board graphics controller you disable it and opt for a separate well ram equipped display card so limitations of shared ram do not apply as far as graphics ram is concerned.