Sign in to follow this  
Jakob Arnholtz

Megasceneryearth Slow Download

Paavo - and we appreciate the input and help from diehard Megascenery fans such as yourselves. I think you understand just how much focus and time goes into developing this scenery and running our companies. It's often hard to find time to visit the forums. My work day starts at 4 am (almost every single day) and ends at 8 pm - and the developers work just as long but at opposite ends of the clock. We are not a Microsoft with 50,000+ employees. We're just a small team of people and the focus on creating products is overwhelming. While we may not respond as often as we would like on the forums, we read and take in what we need to to correct things.
Yes, I can understand the amount of time and work it takes, but that is no excuse for lack of support. My day job invloves heavy customer service and inside sales and I know there will always be problems and mistakes. What seperates the men from the boys is how you deal with and fix those problems and mistakes. You seem more concerned about your reputation than the problem at hand, whether that problem lies with you or us should have been the first course of action, not making a blanket statement that there is nothing wrong on your end.I'm glad to see that you are now on the right track, and maybe with the help of the members here you can get to the bottom of the slow download issue.Your reputation is made or lost on actions, not words, do the right thing and you have nothing to fear.

Guest megaSceneryEarthDevelopers

Hello all,We note that some people are having download problems with megaScenery Earth from PC Aviator. Aerosoft Australia is located in Sydney, Australia and we have ADSL2+ which has a theoreticaldownload speed of 24Mbs. Being close to the telephone exchange means our link to the internet is 20Mbs, which is pretty fast. We just tested a download from the megaScenery Earth web server in the USA to us in Sydney and achieved a download speed of 4.23Mbs. We stopped the transfer half way through and noted that the speed was still climbing.We just wanted to report our experience with speed from the download store.Also, I've been informed that all orders are now valid for a 365 day download. That is, you have 365 days to download your order. I've also been informed that technicians are working on allowing resuming broken downloads.So, this is good news for new and existing customers.