Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boergej

Questions Concerning Skyscape And Texture Size ...

Hi.I have a short question regarding ActiveSkyAdvanced.My ASA is upgraded from ASX. In ASX I used to have checked both SkyScape options. In ASA UserInterface I don't see any possibility to check for SkyScape modes. When I look in ASA FSXOptions there are 2 lines for SkyScape. Both arguments are set to False. Does a change to True make any difference? EnableSkyScapeMode = FalseUseSkyScapeforStratus = FalseI also have a short question regarding texture size in XGraphics. In XGraphics I have 3D Cloud Resolution set to 512 x 512 and 3D Cloud Image Mode set to DXT5 Format. Are ASA AutoSnapShots done with respect to these settings?Please note that english is not my first language. But I hope it's possible to get a meaning out of my questions.RegardsBoerge

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,There is no Skyscape Mode for ASA so making those True will not change things.Yes, whatever texture settings you have set in X Graphics will be the settings the Snapshot will use.Good questions!

Hi,There is no Skyscape Mode for ASA so making those True will not change things.Yes, whatever texture settings you have set in X Graphics will be the settings the Snapshot will use.Good questions!
Hi Jim.Thank you for answering my questions. And a Happy New Year to you and all my fellow simmers!Boerge