Sign in to follow this  
ZEROpH

Airport Vehciles Bounce

I've been programming my own routes, attempting to fill an airport with up to date flight plans and parking. I've had several issues with airplanes bouncing, but I can usually fix this. The problem now is the airport vehicles bounce. I used to be able to isolate this issue to a particular plane, because the plane would also bounce with the baggage cart and pickup trucks. But after temporarily removing all 3rd party AI planes, I still notice the bounce. This usually occurs after viewing a plane, lets say in the air (far, far away) and then coming back to the airport. While the background mesh is loading, it causes the weird popping of the airport vehicles, however they stop after the mesh is loaded. I'm guessing there is no way around this, but has anyone else noticed this?

I've been programming my own routes, attempting to fill an airport with up to date flight plans and parking. I've had several issues with airplanes bouncing, but I can usually fix this. The problem now is the airport vehicles bounce. I used to be able to isolate this issue to a particular plane, because the plane would also bounce with the baggage cart and pickup trucks. But after temporarily removing all 3rd party AI planes, I still notice the bounce. This usually occurs after viewing a plane, lets say in the air (far, far away) and then coming back to the airport. While the background mesh is loading, it causes the weird popping of the airport vehicles, however they stop after the mesh is loaded. I'm guessing there is no way around this, but has anyone else noticed this?
Hello,Yessss I've Noticed This Also....Im Looking through the Forums now for any clues, hints or ideas. Does Any one know whats might be causing this? Maybe using 3rd party Ai aircrafts or somethimg?Gideon B