Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aua144

Automatic "ai Refresh" - Scenery Files Damaged

Hi,I noticed a strange Problem (partly my fault) yesterday: - ASA briefing finished (Remote PC) then starting FS9, Position at LOWW (FlyTampa Vienna Scenery), LevelD 763 loaded. - Started WideClient, ASA - FS9 Connection with succes, ASA Reload/depict again. Depending on the Global Position ASA requires a few minutes to reload/depict again-in the Meantime i prepared the LDS and made some FMC Inputs via the PC Keyboard. Suddenly ASA sent the "Refresh AI" command during my Keyboard inputs. AI Refresh is associated wit a Scenery Load, but the scenery reloaded incomplete. Some Textures were missing. - Reloading the Scenery manually, Restarting FS9, rebooting the machine, all with no success, the FlyTampa scenery was still corrupt. Uninstall/new Install was also unsuccessful.- Finally i could repair the FS with a Backup of Standard FS Scenery Files, probably standard .bgl and/or Standard Textures were damaged.Primary my fault but could you implement a "Don't refresh AI" feature in the future? i fly online on VATSIM with real life buddiesCheersGottfried

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I'd also like the option to disable ai refresh, do all my flying on Vatsim as well.

I have made 10 flights now with ASA and I have to say, that I have reverted back to AS6.5 as long as the bugs in this program are unsolved:1.) The automatic AI refresh changes permanently the time setting in my FS9:Tested at least today:Started ASA, waited until load was complete ... took about 4 to 5 minutes

ASA load commencing...Verifying Active Sky Advanced LicenseFS9 Path Value = C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\FS9 My AppData Path Value = C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\USER\Anwendungsdaten\Microsoft\FS9\FS9 My Docs Path Value = ASA settings have been loaded...Initializing ASAFS station database update not needed (unchanged)...World Magnetic Model has been loaded...Wx Station Database loaded: 10463 station(s)Airports Database loaded...Loading Additional Weather Stations...FSUIPC (version 3.8.5) found and initializedASA controls initialized...ASA v11.0.0.316 Copyright