Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest gag91raph

Overland Airbus A340 Problem

Hello everybody, I am new in this forum, but I'm using FSX for over a year, so I have some bases. I recently purchased the Overland add-on "Airbus Edition". I try now all models of the pack, and I encounter a problem with all A340 models (-200, -300, ....., -600). This covers the landing gear. When the aircraft is on the ground, gears are properly removed, but after takeoff, in any situation (in flight, descent, landing), there are only two out of five (one in front, and left in the middle). As you can see in the photo. If someone has a solution or else the problem, this is welcome. Thank you.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

lol, interesting.Do you have failures turned on or run any add-ons that simulate failures?Have you applied the FSX Updates for the package available on Overland's website?

Do you have failures turned on or run any add-ons that simulate failures?
I don't know exactly, but I have applied the FSX Updates for the package. Also, I found the same case with the A380. So, I don't know from where comes the problem (maybe in the file "aircraft" of the plane)

So, I don't know from where comes the problem (maybe in the file "aircraft" of the plane)
Doubtful, I have the Airbus Package and have never seen the issue you have.Try un-installing it and re-installing it.Make sure you have no anti-virus software running, and if you're using Vista, make sure you're running the installer as Administrator.

Try un-installing it and re-installing it.
So I reinstalled the package with the update from Overland, and it works very nice now with all airplanes (Airbus and Boeing) Thank you for your proposal.

Glad you're back flying with things 'hanging-out' when they're meant to, and in the right number :(