Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nick C

Review Comment Consideration Time

Guest Nick C

I wrote a comment about the A2A P-47 review that stated there is a manual available and gave the appropriate directions to find it. I felt this was important as it was one of the reviewers two negative points listed. After posting my comments a message was displayed that stated my comments would be sent for moderation. I believe I made the post around 48 hours ago and it still hasn't been accepted or "published", is this normal?And while I'm on...I'm not a regular poster at Avsim, but I am a frequent visitor. I much prefer the new forum layout, but every time I move pages I have to hit refresh for it to appear, again is this normal?Thanks in advance for your help.Happy New Year.Nick Churchill

I wrote a comment about the A2A P-47 review that stated there is a manual available and gave the appropriate directions to find it. I felt this was important as it was one of the reviewers two negative points listed. After posting my comments a message was displayed that stated my comments would be sent for moderation. I believe I made the post around 48 hours ago and it still hasn't been accepted or "published", is this normal?
No, that is not normal and my fault. I have not been able to moderate in the last couple of days as I usually do (in fact, I have not been too active on the forums at all cause of real world business demands). Sorry your post didn't appear earlier.
I'm not a regular poster at Avsim, but I am a frequent visitor. I much prefer the new forum layout, but every time I move pages I have to hit refresh for it to appear, again is this normal?
Nick, I am not quite sure I understand your question... What do you mean by "move pages"?

Guest Nick C

Thanks Tom that post is now active.Sorry for not being clearer in the second part of my post. When I move from one thread to another within the new forum, I have to refresh each new page before it loads.

I wrote a comment about the A2A P-47 review that stated there is a manual available and gave the appropriate directions to find it. I felt this was important as it was one of the reviewers two negative points listed. After posting my comments a message was displayed that stated my comments would be sent for moderation. I believe I made the post around 48 hours ago and it still hasn't been accepted or "published", is this normal?And while I'm on...I'm not a regular poster at Avsim, but I am a frequent visitor. I much prefer the new forum layout, but every time I move pages I have to hit refresh for it to appear, again is this normal?Thanks in advance for your help.Happy New Year.Nick Churchill
Nick,please send me the info directly for this manual and I'll amend the review with the link, etc.