Sign in to follow this  
micky1803

MD11 FSX Load Manager cannot be opened under Vista 64

Hello,I have the problem that I cannot open the Load Manager of the MD11 in FSX since I switched from XP 32 to Vista 64.There comes a long error message if I try to open. If necessary I can send the error message later, because I am not at home at the moment. Also I there is no PMDG Menu visible under the FSX Add-on Menu although I confirmed the acceptance of the DLL at the FSX Start.Thanks for the help :( Michael from Germany

Guest cfgarrod

Difficult to diagnose, all I can say is that I run Vista64bit and FSX/Acceleration and everything works ok.Maybe try a reload of FSX and fresh install of PMDG?Chris

Hi,same here, also using VISTA 64 with FSX and SP2. No Problems with PMDG MD-11 !Frank

Hello,I have the problem that I cannot open the Load Manager of the MD11 in FSX since I switched from XP 32 to Vista 64.There comes a long error message if I try to open. If necessary I can send the error message later, because I am not at home at the moment. Also I there is no PMDG Menu visible under the FSX Add-on Menu although I confirmed the acceptance of the DLL at the FSX Start.Thanks for the help :( Michael from Germany
Michael, I described the solution just few posts below. Simply download and install the Visual C++ Redist. for 32 bit system, even if you are using 64bit. I had the same problem and this worked.

Thanks for the fast help. I will try to install the MD11 again and also to install the Visual C++ Redist. for 32 bit system.Hope that helps.RegardsMichael