Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johann_DC8

Stabilizer Motion?

Guest Johann_DC8

Hi there,first let me congratulate PMDG for this awesome aircraft. I first had it in FSX and now in FS9 (now I will stay with FS9 for sure!!!) and it's an absolutely awesome aircraft.Just one question - i'm missing the "trim sound" "Stabilizer Motion" - it is in the sound folder but I never heard it played. When do you hear this sound on the real aircraft (I heard it quite alot on videos on youtube) or isn't it implented in the sim?regards from a very pleased customerJohann

Johann,the sound is there and fully implemented. You will only hear it when you do CONTINUOUS trimming, and you will need to trim longer at higher speeds to get the sound compared to low speeds.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard

Guest Johann_DC8

ahh thanks ...yeah you're right... I thought it was used as a "general" trimsound like on the MD80 where you hear that buzzing sound when you trim