Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest upper01

livery load problems

hi there,i am having a small problem here.first my pc specs:intel quadcore 2.44Gb memory3x 500Gb hdgeforce 9800GTX 512mbwindows xp profs2004nhancerwith all the livery's i use mostly DXT3 textures.but sometimes the plane come up like thisleveld-2.jpgi do defrag regular, and have a pagefile on another hd. i also do not have any heavy programms running at the background while flying fs2004.is there someone who can help me solve this problem?regardsAlex

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you by any chance set your CPU priority to cache instead of programs? This can often happen as a result. Let us know!VinPMDG

Vin,i checked that, and both CPU, and memory, are optimized for programs.i am running out of options.maybe other suggestions?regardsAlex

Vin,i checked that, and both CPU, and memory, are optimized for programs.i am running out of options.maybe other suggestions?regardsAlex
Are you installing these liveries manually? If so your aircraft.cfg may not be configured properly to point to the appropriate texture folder.VinPMDG

I just brightened up your picture. That isn't a PMDG aircraft ( I thought at first it was the 737 ). The picture is entitled leveld-2.jpg. Perhaps you should try their forum for assistance.Best,VinPMDG