Sign in to follow this  
jc_150

MD11 Online flying (fsx)

Hi all in the forumI have just bought the md11 for fsx and fsx at the same time so have loads to learn., and have now managed to complete the first turotial at least 3 times. Thought that was sufficient to try an online flight via Vatsim for BA virrtual, and using Squawkbox 4. Trying my questions here first as there is such a wealth of knowledge here. Seen there is an update available so up to this post that has not been done yet. My two questions are:1. Do not think that squawkbox weather engine is updating the fsx weather engineas it did in fs9, am i not doing something wrong or is this a question for a different forum?2. I cannot find the equivalent of pressing the enter button (in fs9) to bring up a window which shows who else is on line for fsx. Again wanted to ask here first.Thanks in advance for any help for those that do these things naturally and apologies if i am asking in the wrong forum.regardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Hi,I use ASA for weather, so I'm not sure about the first question. I'm not sure about the second question either. However, as neither one really has anything to do with the MD-11, I'd suggest asking in the Squawkbox forums located here: http://squawkbox.ca/forum/Good luck!-stefan