Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOR

Few issues

Hello all,For the FS9 MD11 (both pax and F):Auto trottle on T/O goes back during the T/O run, only with setting my trottle to the max it gains speed and trust, but over the limit.On a 2 hour flight it seems that the FMC is giving wrong inputs. When I fly level at FL380, after about a hour it goes wild to FL410 with a v/s of 4k and down again to FL360 also with 4k. This happends when T-D appears after a change in flightplan (even when this takes about a hour to the next waypoint). Ofcourse with Autoflight and Profile armed.Even after disconnecting the AP it keeps control on your yoke and trottle inputs. I know for sure that everybody would be sick they've never experienced before (in real) because you have to put it everytime to the limit to keep control. Using V/S in the decent it goes below the HOLD alt and goes into the ground when you won't take it manually, but then see above.Autobrake seems, to me, a bit slow on the braking.Hopefully I can get some feet back about this.Regards,John

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!