Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest swanrunner

747 CRT Displays Failure

I don't know if this is related, but after updating the MD11 for FSX the CRT displays in the 747 go out after about a minute of selecting the aircraft. Swithching from the MD11 to the 747 or starting the 747 right after a fresh start of FSX makes no difference. They still go dark after a minute. Have not tried uninstalling and reinstalling the 747 which would be the only solution I can think of if the panel guage files are corrupt. Thanks John

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't know if this is related, but after updating the MD11 for FSX the CRT displays in the 747 go out after about a minute of selecting the aircraft. Swithching from the MD11 to the 747 or starting the 747 right after a fresh start of FSX makes no difference. They still go dark after a minute. Have not tried uninstalling and reinstalling the 747 which would be the only solution I can think of if the panel guage files are corrupt. Thanks John
Sounds like it might be a failure of the validation systemhttp://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/PMDG_...ng_the_plane.3FJay V