Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fergus

MD11 (FSX) config screen select buttons

HiI am finding that since I installed the MD11 (FSX) patch, the page select buttons for the centre display are no longer illuminating when selected.Is anybody else finding this ?Not a major issue, just thought I should mention it.RegardsFergus

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HiI am finding that since I installed the MD11 (FSX) patch, the page select buttons for the centre display are no longer illuminating when selected.Is anybody else finding this ?Not a major issue, just thought I should mention it.RegardsFergus
Fergus,These buttons (cue switches on the SDCP is the term - "System Display Control Panel") are not supposed to illuminate when pressed. They illuminate to warn you if there is an alert related to the relevant system. Once you press the switch to display the system synoptic on the SD, the illumination turns off.

Fergus,These buttons (cue switches on the SDCP is the term - "System Display Control Panel") are not supposed to illuminate when pressed. They illuminate to warn you if there is an alert related to the relevant system. Once you press the switch to display the system synoptic on the SD, the illumination turns off.
Michael,Thank you for the explanation. Sorry for wasting your time on this. RegardsFergus