Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alpha tango

B737 Fire panel building

Hi,I just finished the fire handle construction and all details are on my site...If you are interrested...Alfire_h10.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,How do I access your website for further info on these handles?ThanksRob

I just rebuild mine fire handles. Have a look athttp://home.wanadoo.nl/norbert.bosch/panel.htmlscroll down and click on the pics for a larger view.I adjusted an idea I saw at the flightsim convention at the Aviodrome at Lelystad.But because that idea is AFAIK not documented on the web, I think it is good to show it in this thread.The original manufacturer even made a locking device so the handle could not be pulled when there was no fire.When there was a fire a selonoid took the locking pin out, then you could pull the handle. When the selonoid was deactivated the locking came back to place by a spring.It was a beautiful design, but a lot of work for something you normally do not notice.What pilot pulls the handle when there is no fire?RegardsNorbert

Norbert,It's a long time I know your website... :)Beautifull constructions and imagination! Great site and work... :)I agree with you, it is a lot of work doing the selenoid for blocking the handle when there is no fire... I did not reproduced it also. I spend more time and work on the precision and feeling of the mecanism...Have a good continuation,Al