Sign in to follow this  
epza

3D with Nvidia -FSX

Hello Just wondering if it is compatible with FSX and if somebody experiencing alreadyHappy landingTired of living in a 2D world? Upgrade your PC to a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D gaming experience with NVIDIA

Guest firehawk44
Hello Just wondering if it is compatible with FSX and if somebody experiencing alreadyHappy landingTired of living in a 2D world? Upgrade your PC to a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D gaming experience with NVIDIA

Yes, they are compatible as previous versions of 3D glasses from other manufacturers were w/Nvidia's special stereoscopic drivers. However, Iread a review over at Tom's Hardware, http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/3d-vis...tereo,2121.html, whereby you'll need a minimum of a 100Hz monitor for the glasses to work properly. Most LCD monitors are 60Hz but some of the new ones are going to be 120Hz. I've used the E-Dimensional 3D glasses in the past and it wasn't all that great of an experience as the technology was new. I doubt I'll move up to these and will stick with multi-monitor technology and save my eyesight....Best regards,Jim
Hi Jim Using CRT monitors for many years using FS has impact on my eyesight as well It was first thing which come up to my mind if 3D glasses are the best option for me .Thanks JacekHappy landings