Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raffael

Maximum Weight Table

Guest Raffael

Dear fellow MD-11 Users,Could someone please help me to understand the Table on Page L.00.2 (PDF p18) of the FCOM, in simple terms, which limits apply to which aircraft? It's probably just me, but as I read it the Notes (1) and (3) are simply contradicting each other :( Also the wheigts used in the Load Manager do not seem to be the same wheigts given in the table mentioned above (for example the LM gives a MZFW for the MD11-PAX of 430.000 lbs. The FCOM table mentions no MZFW of 430.000 lbs).Any help would be much appreciated, though I guess I'm just reading the table the wrong way :( Regards,Raffael

Guest Raffael

Thanks Bryan, that answerd my questions. (Though I still can't make any sense of that table in the Manual :( )Regards,Raffael