Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nealoc187

Loading any kind of weather other than "clear skies" results in FS9 crash

Guest Nealoc187

This happened to me once before, some time last year, and frankly I don't recall what, if anything, I did to fix it. It happens sort of intermittently, and I can't for the life of me figure out what is causing it. Sometimes when I start a flight and the little progress bar is telling me what is being loaded etc, the sim will crash when it gets to 77% - Loading Weather. When this happens, I can restart the sim, and if I load a flight with "clear skies" the sim loads just fine and I am able to fly. But if I add any sort of weather - either through ActiveSky 6.5 - or default weather of any kind, the sim will crash. Again, this only happens intermittently. I remember it happening to me a few times last summer, and it happened again yesterday and today, but not every time. On a few occasions yesterday, I was able to load weather just fine - both default weather and AS6.5, yet just now, when I tried to load some weather, the sim crashed on me.Has anyone ever experienced this? Neal

Guest rekhraj

did u have this same issue BEFORE u installed active sky??....AniL RekhraJ

Check if your Render to Texture option is activated. If so uncheck it. It could be your texture in your clouds.