Sign in to follow this  
Guest theone

Saitek pro yolk and rudder pedals.

Guest theone

Can any one help me, for some reason the throttle quad thats comes with the yolk has stopped working, lights up but when I test it I get no movement so when I try to use it in flight sim the throttles don't work. Also how do I configure the rudder pedals so the toe brakes work and the plane stops going around in circles, I do have another saitek pro throttle quad but don't know how to set it up to work instead of the yolk one.CheersJohn viney. :(

Guest Chairborne

Hi, theone...Which FS you using?

Ok, in essence you have three seperate controllers on your system ( 1-Saitek Pro Yoke with Throttle Quada, 2- Saitek Throttle Quad, 3-Saitek Pro Pedals (I'm guessing on the pedals)).First things first, get into the control panel, then open controllers, and test each one of your controllers to make sure that they are seen properly by windows.In order to get your toe brakes to work properly you will more than likely have to reverse the axis.In order for your controls to work in Flight Simulator you have to assign each axis to the function you wish to use it for within Flight Simulator (this also where you will reverse the axis).I would recommend that you not use the Saitek programming software, and buy a registered copy of FSUIPC for all your button and axis assigments. It is a very flexible addon and will allow you to make aircraft specific axis and button assigments. If you use FSUIPC you will want to also disable all control input to Flight Simulator and perform it exclusivley through FSUIPC.

Guest theone
Hi, theone...Which FS you using?
FSX with windows Vista.CheersJohn.

FSX with windows Vista.CheersJohn.
Are all of your controllers functioning from within the control panel??Control Panel>>Hardware and Sound>>Game Controllersif in classic viewControl Panel>>Game Controllers

Guest theone

The yolk and the pedals work but the throttle quad that comes with the yolk does not. It did but just stopped working, the other quad also works.

The yolk and the pedals work but the throttle quad that comes with the yolk does not. It did but just stopped working, the other quad also works.
Have you checked to ensure that the yoke throttle quad is still plugged in?? If so, I would go to the device manager and uninstall the device and all of its drivers, then unplug the deivce from the computer, reboot the computer, and then reinstall the device and the drivers.If the quad still does not function, it would appear that you have a problem with the controller in which case you should then contact Mad Catz support as they now own Saitek.

Guest theone

cheersin process of re booting and so on.

Guest theone

cheersin process of re booting and so on.