Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brent Hebert

How do you do a Print-Screen in FS2002.

I have searched the Help document and Key Commands,but cannot find any information.Rodger.

Guest Brent Hebert

Just hit your Alt+Print Screen on your keyboard. Then open up your graphics program like Paintshop Pro and Paste as New Image under the edit menu.Brent Hebert

Guest ba747heavy

Or use the wonderful program 'FSScreen'(search for that int he library, you will find it, filename 'fsscreen.zip') and you can just hit printscreen on the keyboard and it will save the image in bitmap form for you to modify later. No need to waste RAM having Photoshop and FS open at the same time.

Guest Marvel

I'll recomend you a good freeware screen capture, it's called Gadwin printscreen. you can get it at www.gadwin.com. It will capture whatever currently shown on your screen and save it in JPG image once you hit a custom hotkey. I find it very effective,the program is tiny, runs in a taskbar and you can snap as many pictures as you like. I strongly recomend it. It took me soo long search the net to find this little gem that is free and just did the job. Once you've downloaded it set up its' configuration then you're ready to go.VatinVTBD

Vatin;Thanks for the link to Gadwin Print Screen. I like the fact that it uses the jpg format unlike FSScreen that saves the screen shot to a bmp format which is a lot larger.Thanks again,

I use a small utility called MultiGrab, from Martin Wright (DTXBmp , BMP2000, etc) http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk/index.htmNot only can you take as many shots as you want and save them in JPG format it will send them to the editor of choice and also compresses them without losing quality. a very useful tool!One thing I found when I had Windows 98 was that the print screen feature wasn't enabled and I had to go in and enable it to use it. Just an FYI if you are still using 98Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

Vatin,The Gadwin printscreen is just what I was looking for.Have you seen HyperSnap-DX5 at www.hyperionics.comRodger.