Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

calzonister

What is the At.ctr file in FS9/PMDG/ folder?

Hey guys, just looking around the PMDG folder i found a file called At.ctrI tried looking up more info on it but found nothing. Its size is shown as 0kb?is this some junk i can delete or is it actually part of My PMDG 737, 744 or MD-11?Thanks,Leonardo Calzoni

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey guys, just looking around the PMDG folder i found a file called At.ctrI tried looking up more info on it but found nothing. Its size is shown as 0kb?is this some junk i can delete or is it actually part of My PMDG 737, 744 or MD-11?Thanks,Leonardo Calzoni
It is part of the PMDG 737 install. Why would you want to delete a zero KB file from your PMDG folder? Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Just close that folder, load up FS and fly :(

It is part of the PMDG 737 install. Why would you want to delete a zero KB file from your PMDG folder? Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Just close that folder, load up FS and fly :(
Thanks Vin!BTW i would really like to say thanks to the whole PMDG team for the great planes you guys have made and all the effort you put into making them! The MD-11 really is incredible and by far the best plane ever simulated in FS!Keep it up guys :( Currently flying the MD-11 on LH8721 VCP-DKR.Leo