Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest OSG

Pan View Problem

I'm a newbie here with a problem I've never encountered in all my years of flight simming.Shortly after I installed ACARS and fleet aircraft when I joined my VA I started to have pan view problems (unable to prove this is the cause) When I attempt to pan with the hat switch the view will start in the requested direction then snap back to forward view and continues to oscillate between forward and desired direction of view for as long as the hat switch is held in the desired direction of view.This is happening in both fs9 and FSX.In FSX I tried the mouse pan view and the view will at least move in the desired direction but when stopped the view will hold for 2-3 seconds and then snaps back to forward view.I have uninstalled ACARS,both flightsims and reinstalled all one at a time,also tried resetting default settings on everything,all to no avail.Anyone out there have any ideas? Thanks for any help,OSG

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Osg.Post more info on Joystick / Controllers, OS, Add ons etc., for better support. Did you try to see if Controller does the same in Windows / Game controllers setup?In MSFS, look and see if any other Axis / Buttons from a second Controller may be assigned to the same Function / Pan View. TV