Sign in to follow this  
Guest serhanjackson

PSS Dash Q8 FMC NAV problem

Guest serhanjackson

Hi everybody. I have a little problem. Just downloaded the PSS Dash Q8. It's a small , cute and lovely plane. PSS has done good job. Problem is ; I couldn't manage to engage NAV mode during my "maiden" flight with PSS Dash... When I engage to AP, HDP HDL engages, When click the NAV button "LOC" appears above the HDG indicator. I have done everything, load the route, Flight Plan is OK. I just want my dash to follow entered flight plan. and one more thing ; I couldn't change the ARC display Range... can someone help me please.thanx

Guest lgvpilot1
Hi everybody. I have a little problem. Just downloaded the PSS Dash Q8.
You wont find any help for pirated software on this site Mark

Hey AllJust like the real plane you have to hit AUX on the FMC controler in the top of your main panel for LNAV (lateral navigation) and range is on the radar..This is a beautiful model and has been used by Dash pilots like myself for preparing for recurrent training for many years also checkout (BUY) the Majestic Dash 8 it was made by a Dash simulator check pilot and has an amazing instructors interface panel on the Pro and Airline versions

Hey AllJust like the real plane you have to hit AUX on the FMC controler in the top of your main panel for LNAV (lateral navigation) and range is on the radar..This is a beautiful model and has been used by Dash pilots like myself for preparing for recurrent training for many years also checkout (BUY) the Majestic Dash 8 it was made by a Dash simulator check pilot and has an amazing instructors interface panel on the Pro and Airline versions
As a Dash pilot can you tell me iff the real thing also moves like a ship on a stormy ocean on high altitudes?[above Fl200 on the auto pilot the nose goes up and down, uncontrolable - sometimes to the extend of crashing]Does it have to do with inproper load management on my behalf or isn't the plan able to realy fly at high FL's?Did I fill in the FMC the wrong way? Any sugestion?[there's a little difficulty of me working in KG's and the loadmanger and FMC wording in LBS]

As a Dash pilot can you tell me iff the real thing also moves like a ship on a stormy ocean on high altitudes?[above Fl200 on the auto pilot the nose goes up and down, uncontrolable - sometimes to the extend of crashing]Does it have to do with inproper load management on my behalf or isn't the plan able to realy fly at high FL's?Did I fill in the FMC the wrong way? Any sugestion?[there's a little difficulty of me working in KG's and the loadmanger and FMC wording in LBS]
This problem usually means you have an unregistered version of fsuipc installed

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.