Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Deftones

WoAI Errors

Hi there.Firstly, I'm sorry if I have posted this in the wrong part of the Forum. Please move it if necessary.Ok, my problem is that everytime I go to install a WoAI Package via the Installer, I get an error when I press the 'Install' button. The error says:'Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you clcik Quit, the application will close immediatelyThe directory is not empty.'I click on 'Continue' but the WoAI Installer just freezes and I have to run it again. I have copied the 'Details' which came up with the error as I thought they might help you in solving this problem. Here's what the 'Details' said:See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.************** Exception Text **************System.IO.IOException: The directory is not empty. at System.IO.Directory.DeleteHelper(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive) at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String userPath, Boolean recursive) at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String path, Boolean recursive) at WOAI_Installer.frmMain.InstallPackage() at WOAI_Installer.frmMain.btnNext_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)************** Loaded Assemblies **************mscorlib Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll----------------------------------------WOAI Installer Assembly Version: 2.4.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.4 CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Me/Desktop/WOAI%20Installer.exe----------------------------------------Microsoft.VisualBasic Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll----------------------------------------System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll----------------------------------------System Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll----------------------------------------System.Drawing Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll----------------------------------------Accessibility Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll----------------------------------------System.Runtime.Remoting Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll----------------------------------------System.Configuration Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll----------------------------------------System.Xml Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200) CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll----------------------------------------ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib Assembly Version: 0.84.0.0 Win32 Version: 0.84.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Me/Desktop/ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.DLL----------------------------------------************** JIT Debugging **************To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for thisapplication or computer (machine.config) must have thejitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.The application must also be compiled with debuggingenabled.For example:<configuration> <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" /></configuration>When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exceptionwill be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computerrather than be handled by this dialog box.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I have had no problems using the WoAI Installer and the packages when using them with FS2004, but I seem to be having these problems with FSX. And just to clarify, I do have Netframes 2.0 installed.If anyone could give me any help or advice, that will be greatly appreciated!Regards, -Alex.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

the package you are trying to install may be incomplete or corrupted - redownload itif that's not it, try the support section of the WOAI forums on www.world-of-ai.com, (search first, then post)

Which package caused the error ?please provide some more information since we can investigate this error better then.Kind regards,Tom van der HorstWorld-of-AI

Hi.Thank you for the replies.It first happened with Aeroflot Russian Airlines (WOAAFLv2.zip) but to be honest, I am getting the error pretty much everytime so this leads me to believe it isn't the packages that are causing the problem maybe...Regards, -Alex.

maybe you try to install packages more then 1 time ?When you remove a package with the installer, make sure you also check manually if indeed all the parts have been removed.

Hi there, I've noticed that you need to turn on the jit Debugging in system.windows.forms but I do not know how the heck to do that?! happy.gif