Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest rafvr

Prop Disc advice please

I have installed an FS9 aircraft (ATP by Blue Sky Mines) into FSX, which with a temp 2d panel flies just fine except for the"blacked out" or darkened props circle...ie the normal translucent disc shewn when engines are running is almost black.I have tried swapping another "propdic.bmp" from a default aircraft but without success. I would be most grateful for any advice, please on how to overcome this problemMany thanksGeorge

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have installed an FS9 aircraft (ATP by Blue Sky Mines) into FSX, which with a temp 2d panel flies just fine except for the"blacked out" or darkened props circle...ie the normal translucent disc shewn when engines are running is almost black.I have tried swapping another "propdic.bmp" from a default aircraft but without success. I would be most grateful for any advice, please on how to overcome this problemMany thanksGeorge
Hi,George.....I recently installed that plane and I used a file called "conprop.zip" by Nick Cooper. Got it from Flightsim....Don,t forget to re-name it to "ATPPropDisk" which is the original name....HTH Lou