Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Paulc1

Lear 45 - Telluride Mission

am very new to FSX and have tried the above mission a few times. On landing the aircraft does not seem to want to stop - pressing F2 to activate thrustreversers has no effect - ay suggestions?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

am very new to FSX and have tried the above mission a few times. On landing the aircraft does not seem to want to stop - pressing F2 to activate thrustreversers has no effect - ay suggestions?
What speed are you going when you touch down? I've had no problems with this using full braking and engaging the reversers.Are your F keys engaged? Some keyboards have a key that "locks" the F1-F12 keys in an off state?

What speed are you going when you touch down? I've had no problems with this using full braking and engaging the reversers.Are your F keys engaged? Some keyboards have a key that "locks" the F1-F12 keys in an off state?
Thanks for the reply - am trying to stick to the 140 but it may have been more than that. Will check keyboard to see if 'F keys' are locked out.

although very "newbie-ish" for a beginner, this can help stopping in short space. (dont kill me for saying this i know its not procedure its just a tactic for an easy way for him to beat the mission). land with the parking brake on, pause the game right before hitting the ground, put speed break to full and pull the reverse thrust and if need be, use ur rudder ( 0 and enter on the num pad with num lock off) to turn if you are going slow enough and are running out of space to stop.