Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest maxmax20

Aerosoft Australia - MCP - EICAS

Hi,i have bought years ago an MCP747 control unit including the EFIS part, now i wanted to upgrad also to an EICAS Part, but Aerosoft Australia doensn't exists anymore.Does anyone know how to get those part? Was also the production from the EFIS and EICAS Modules canceled, or does anyone produce and sell them worldwide?Thanks,Mark

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,i have bought years ago an MCP747 control unit including the EFIS part, now i wanted to upgrad also to an EICAS Part, but Aerosoft Australia doensn't exists anymore.Does anyone know how to get those part? Was also the production from the EFIS and EICAS Modules canceled, or does anyone produce and sell them worldwide?Thanks,Mark
Mark,Andrew MacLean ceased operations a few years ago. Your only chance of acquiring an EICAS module is to buy second-hand. You may have a chance in the MyCockpits forum where home cockpit builders abound. Slim but worth trying. http://www.mycockpit.org/forums/I'm keeping my fingers crossed my kit lasts for many years yet as the cost of replacing them is prohibitive.