Sign in to follow this  
Jet2

ASA/FS9 Temperature issues

Hi Jim and Damien this is happening every time now so i thought id report it for some help. Flying into EGNM from anywhere in europe i get strange temperatures, starts off ok at high altitude but during the descent things change quite quickly, not sure when it happens exactly but I remember seeing temps of +1 at 19000ft which is obviously wrong and even though the surface temp is only +4 tonight at EGNM the 4000ft temperature was reporting +18*c which is very very wrong, the aloft temps in ASA on the Report tab seemed to read ok but there not being written to FS. Interestingly I restarted FS at EGNM restarted ASA and climbed in slew mode and temperatures reported ok all the way up to FL400, just seems to be when doing a full flight back to EGNM, third time its happened now. Don't suppose you know whats going on?! I have Flightsim commander and aismooth running as well. ThanksRegardsMark