Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jack C

wilco/feelthere update installation

I find this so frustrating anf wonder why this seems to be the only company that can't do this properly. WHat I am referring to is when you update you have to either uninstall the old versin forst and you always have to reinstall the liveries. What a pain! Is their programming capabilites that lacking?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That is odd. It always works fine for me, as the only files they modify are the .ini files, and my liveries never change.

yup, it has worked fine for me as well.....plus i have a very customized install of FS9 (directories are not at default locations).no problems thus far. I never had to uninstall first or re-install liveries.-feng

yup, it has worked fine for me as well.....plus i have a very customized install of FS9 (directories are not at default locations).no problems thus far. I never had to uninstall first or re-install liveries.-feng
Hey guys. Wilco tells you right on the instructions for the new patch to uninstall the old version and says you will have to reinstall the liveries. I have found in the past you have to reinstall the liveries all over again. That applies to their 737 as well. So it may have worked for you for now the instructions say differently and for them to even place that in their instructions no other company claims you need to do so.