Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kierang

wiper wanted

Hi there, just wondering if anyone has a wiper and a switch for the PMDG 2d Landing view. ive found a couple of wipers but i cant edit the XML file so the wiper works properly. thanks for reading this, hope someone can help.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi there, just wondering if anyone has a wiper and a switch for the PMDG 2d Landing view. ive found a couple of wipers but i cant edit the XML file so the wiper works properly. thanks for reading this, hope someone can help.
Gosh, any of you kids around when the latest and greatest panel thing was moving wiper blades? We're talking FS98 now!Boy, I think I just dated myself

Wow Maverick, glad your first post was so insightful... the OP has the luxury of flying an aircraft that has the complex systems covered so no need for requests on that side of things. What does that leave us with? Immersion. So if you have ever jumpseated or sat inside a real lvl-d sim you will understand the sounds make a huge difference.To the OP unfortunatly the only PMDG Aircraft with realistic wiper sounds is the MD11 maybe they will add this to older aircraft, the 744 has moving wipers but no sound, I am willing to bet good money you will see full function in the NGXCheersRob