Sign in to follow this  
Dilip

SIDs EHAM FMC

I don't get any SIDS for EHAM in the MD-11 FMC.i got the flight plan how can i enter SIDS & runway manually in FMC? Dilip

Er... click on the LSK besides EHAM on the F-PLAN page, choose SID, and then choose the runway and SID...? Do you mean you don't see any SID's after doing this or don't you know where the SIDs are?

Actually, the MCDU SID selection works best if you select runway first (which filters the list of all departures to just those for that runway) then SID and if applicable then Transition.In some cases, you might see NONE under both SIDS and RNWS, in this case there is an error in the procedures... usually navdata not being same cycle and sidstars.

Dan Downs KCRP

Actually, the MCDU SID selection works best if you select runway first (which filters the list of all departures to just those for that runway) then SID and if applicable then Transition.
Right. That's what I said too... :(

Sorry, I see that you did... and I am wondering what he is asking.

Dan Downs KCRP

Here is my sidstars file for EHAM.I'm using current cycle 0901.both SIDS and RNWS are missing.Dilip

Yup, there at least one error I found in 10 seconds: There is nothing between RNWS and ENDRNWS, in other words the procedure file does not have runways. You should let Terry know (he has a forum in AVSIM called terminal procedures).Try the Navigraph sidstar for this location or get a copy of Steve Bell's from the 747 Hanger at BAVirtual.

Dan Downs KCRP