Sign in to follow this  

boeing 757 and md-80 planes

Hey,Can anyone help me with these two planes?. I downloaded them from Avsim and both are outstanding, but both of them have the same problem or similar.The 757 doesn't stabilize itself after climbing over 25k ft. I mean, although it gets to the altitude set in the AP, the nose starts bouncing up and down, climbing and descending 30/40 feet every second. The only way to stop it is to touch the trim up and down, but when the Real Weather program is on, and appears any sudden turbulence, again and again happens the same. I am not a real pilot but flew on many 757 as passenger, and never noticed that in real life this plane does anything like this. Is there any solution to this problem?The same happens with the MD80, with the difference that it also goes to the sides, and even when I stabilize it manually it keeps on going to the sides something like 1/8 of a degree.Any help will be welcomed.My e-mail is lfontana@centennialpr.netThanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Who made the MD80 and the 757?That would help us help you :)

There is no 757 aircraft made for FS2002 that's even close to the real deal, so you cannot expect these birds to fly correcly. But all is not lost. You can purchase Wilco's 767 and use the IFDG 757 model and PIC's panel with the FMC. It is not perfect, but it comes closest to flight preformance/dynamics than any other for a 757. I don't have a clue about the MD80s, but there is one in the library that can do 50+ loops without stalling![h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. SmithSan Jose Ca[/h5][h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD [pink]XP[/pink] 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

The 757 was designed by Kevin Sparkuhl. It's a package that comes with several airlines.The MD 80 was made by Erick Cantu, Jonathan Stewart, Mike Baumann (SGAir / FlightFX). It is a white repaint.Thanks for your interest and time.Leo

You better go to www.aiaardvark.com for the best Boeings and repaints.Cees