Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

harrydarton

blue seas on land

Hi to everybodyMy problem suddenly appeared, in FSX ( + sp1). Generating a flight from a coastalairport, eg Bournmouth I get to the 'find route' and the map appears showing the green land and the blue sea, then the sea covers over the land, but all the airports and other data is still visble.This also happens if I start from an inland airport such as Leeds/Bradford. A blue sq surrounds the airport and then expands horizontally. If I carry on with the flighteg 'Fly Now' the flight loads OK but if I check the GPS screen or the Map page, its all blue.I thought at first it was an error im my added scenery (Horizon VFR vols 1 + 3 and alsoORBX Gold and Green ) but disabling them in Settings/ Scenery makes no difference.This error has also killed my frame rates from around 50 down to 3.Ive upgraded my Graphics card and also cleaned the registry, but no difference.Has anybody had this problem, and found an answer. Please dont say re-install,as I have all this scenery ,not to mention aircraft.Regards HD

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!