Sign in to follow this  
Rakham

Fly!2 on MacBook Pro 17"

Good morning,Would Fly!2 work well on a MacBook Pro and Leopard?Thanks for your attentionRakham

Good morning,Would Fly!2 work well on a MacBook Pro and Leopard?Thanks for your attentionRakham
Rakham,Fly! II runs very well under OS 10.5. I have an Intel iMac and have no problems.Mike

Rakham,Fly! II runs very well under OS 10.5. I have an Intel iMac and have no problems.Mike
Mike, good evening,you made my day with your answer. There is a thick layer of dust in this forum!:-)Beside Fly!2, what am I going to need as patches or updates to have the program"flying"!?It might be my 63rd birthday present.Thanks and have a nice day.Rakham

Mike, good evening,you made my day with your answer. There is a thick layer of dust in this forum!:-)Beside Fly!2, what am I going to need as patches or updates to have the program"flying"!?It might be my 63rd birthday present.Thanks and have a nice day.Rakham
Hello Rakham,You will need to down load the 2.50.240 patch for the Mac. See the "pinned" topic above this one for more information.Mike

Hello Rakham,You will need to down load the 2.50.240 patch for the Mac. See the "pinned" topic above this one for more information.Mike
Good evening Mike and thanks to come around. What about good extra planes, maps etc... Anything necessary you would recommend? ThanksRakham

Good evening Mike and thanks to come around. What about good extra planes, maps etc... Anything necessary you would recommend? ThanksRakham
Hi Rakham,Glad to see that you have Fly! II up and running, as far as extras are concerned they are all very good. I find that there are more then I have time to use. You need to see what is available in the area that to like to fly.Mike