Sign in to follow this  
Guest joaopessoa

MD11 doesn't star

Guest joaopessoa

Hello,I have the MD11 and all was good until now. The last time i tried to fly the MD11 it doesn't give the message of starting on top of the flight sim, and all screns are black. I've tried to reinstall, but the same occurs. I have FS2CREW, but I've tried with, without... I think I've tried everything!! Please help :( Thank's Jo

You mean it is not doing the initialization countdown?If the screens are black with red-x across them then it is an initialization problem. The only time I have this problem is when I change from one pmdg aircraft to another, ie 737 to MD11. Try the MSFS menu item RESET FLIGHT.If the screens are black wihout the red-x then something happened to the validation. Do an uninstall, remove all md11 folders and files then try to reinstall and run the validation again.FSCrew was part of the beta team and I don't think it is causing a problem, but of course when you are trouble shooting you need to start elimination possible causes.Hope this helps.

Dan Downs KCRP