Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Formula

ASA causing FSX to freeze?

I just purchased ASA and both flights I have attempted with it have frozen mid flight. This is something that has never happened before I was running ASA. The aircraft I was using were the PMDG MD-11 and the Flight1 Super 80 Classic with fspassengersX. Perhaps there is some conflict with FSpassengers or, much more likely, this is an issue related directly to ASA since it is brand new and problems are bound to occur. Can you please look into this issue because I do a lot of 3+ hour flights and it is very annoying to have FSX hang everytime I attempt a flight. I am pretty sure it is an ASA issue only since, like I mentioned above, I never had this problem prior to running ASA. My system specs:Amd X64 Athlon Dual Core 4200+3 Gigs RAMATi Radeon HD 3870 512mbSound Blaster Audigy 2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

a quick ?, did FSX just freeze or your PC freeze, I have similar probelms, so was wondering

It is just FSX that freezes. When I minimize FSX I get control of my computer back but FSX completely crashes at that point.

Hi,The SP1 Beta may help this situation. Also, the 3GB switch might help if you are using a 32 bit OS.Thanks,