Sign in to follow this  
Guest yuriyuri92

747-400X Flap and Aileron

Guest yuriyuri92

Hi i am having some major problems after buying PMDG 747-400X for FSX. (I am first to here so I got no idea where to post my questions, so forgive me if I posted in wrong place)I agree that i am indeed a beginner to PMDG's aerocrafts but the fact that expandig flap to full (30) when you are stationary on the ground but flaps not coming out, that, I know there is something wrong. Second problem is my outer aileron. I know that outer ailerons do not work when flaps are not extended or the speed is over 235 knots. The problem is again, even I expanded my flaps fully (although it does not seem to be working, the Flap lever does work and the little screen that shows how much the flap is expended, indeed shows that my flap is at 30)ailerons do not work. When I am on the ground, stationary, it does not work either. When I am up in the air without exceeding 235 knts, it does not work. Also the outer ailerons are seemed to be facing the ground already. They are already downed a little bit. So please... Tell me how to fix these... By the way, mine is currently downloaded version since my order did not arrive.Thank you.

This is a good place to go with questions on any pmdg product; however, please sign your posts in this forum.Make sure you have advanced animations checked in FSX.

Dan Downs KCRP