Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alba

Is it an update?

Hi Folks.I am looking to use TP after seeing the screenshots. Howver, the download readme says that it is a small update although the file size is quite large. The installation did not give me the results I was expecting and the Forum posts I have read mention some Folders in the scenery config. They were not there. I have uninstalled the programme again and am now wondering if there is another installer I should be downloading. I have used the link in Ed's tutorial and installed his .ini file for FS9.Perhaps someone could give me a few pointers as to version and installation. Ed's tutorial makes it seem straightforward enough but my scenery is certainly not the same as the service provider I chose. Oh, also. on TP startup I have one of the oval shapes which does not fill up with the little star shapes and my FS progress bar fills at the same rate as normal. Ed's tutorial says that it may be slow or even stall at times. I am assuming that something is not working as it should.Regards...Ken

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

OK Folks.No need to reply. I have it running fine now in FS9 and am recognising my local area. I will now have to reinstall FSX and try for the levels of detail in some of the screenshots.Regards...Kenny