Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ricardo296

Tropicalsim Brazil Full Pack problem

Hello guysDuring the installation of this pack i could see the following:1. The installation seems to go all ok by clicking in the installer.2. After reading the Brazil Full read me, I tried to add the sceneries using the BRFULL0208CFG.bat link at the "TropicalSim Brazil Megapack" menu within Windows' start menu, but when I get there an error message pops up and says that the program or the option is not compatible with Windows XP 64 bits options. (I am using Windows XP 64 bits off course)3. Despite the error message, I started FS2004 and realised that almost all sceneries were installed, except the RIO sceneries (Santos dumont and Galeao Intl) and the Guarullos Airport in Sao Paulo.4. I downloaded the FSConfig from http://www.visualflight.co.uk/FSConfig/ and I followed all the steps to correct the terrain problems with Conghonas Airport. I have the FSglobalX mesh terrain installed. I used the FSconfg to correct the checkerboard problem. It now looks better but the checkboard stiill appears floating when I am taxing close of the runways threshold. But it looks better. But I still can not see the airports of Rio (Santos Dumont, Galeo Intl) and the Guarulhos In sao Paulo either. I understand this pack includes this airports.5. Another problem I realised is that in most of the airports the AI traffic is lost. No AI traffic. And my traffic slider is full to the right, I mean, I have the traffic option set at 100 %.Anybody had these problems??? :( RICARDO

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just forgot to mention the version. :( The installer says " Brazil Megapack 05/2008 FS2004 v1.0 "RICARDO

Hello guysHi Ricardo how are you?Leandro had already answered your email.During the installation of this pack i could see the following:1. The installation seems to go all ok by clicking in the installer.2. After reading the Brazil Full read me, I tried to add the sceneries using the BRFULL0208CFG.bat link at the "TropicalSim Brazil Megapack" menu within Windows' start menu, but when I get there an error message pops up and says that the program or the option is not compatible with Windows XP 64 bits options. (I am using Windows XP 64 bits off course)The .bat file we use sometimes works nice on Vista, sometimes doesn't. When it doesn't work as expected, it's just a matter of manually adding the sceneries at your FS Scenery Library. Looks like you got almost all them abled.3. Despite the error message, I started FS2004 and realised that almost all sceneries were installed, except the RIO sceneries (Santos dumont and Galeao Intl) and the Guarullos Airport in Sao Paulo.As I said above, just manually add SBRJ and SBGL airports at the Scenery Library. Guarulhos/SBGR you won't be able to add as it's not included at the bundle. We have never done this airport. The scenery we have for Sao Paulo City is Congonhas/SBSP. World Sceneries has done Guarulhos some years ago.4. I downloaded the FSConfig from http://www.visualflight.co.uk/FSConfig/ and I followed all the steps to correct the terrain problems with Conghonas Airport. I have the FSglobalX mesh terrain installed. I used the FSconfg to correct the checkerboard problem. It now looks better but the checkboard stiill appears floating when I am taxing close of the runways threshold. But it looks better. But I still can not see the airports of Rio (Santos Dumont, Galeo Intl) and the Guarulhos In sao Paulo either. I understand this pack includes this airports.You may use any Mesh-Terrain or Land-Class addon you want in company of our sceneries, but our sceneries must ever be on a superior layer at your Scenery Library. This way our flatten and exclude commands (that are restricted to the airport area) will rule the surface terrain on the spot. Please check you Scenery Library for this. If it's the case, just move up our sceneries.As I said before, after you manually add SBGL and SBRJ they will apear to you normally.5. Another problem I realised is that in most of the airports the AI traffic is lost. No AI traffic. And my traffic slider is full to the right, I mean, I have the traffic option set at 100 %.All our airports have included specific AFCAD/AFX files. They make your AI traffic have a nice behaviour when at our sceneries. Check for repated AFCAD files of our airports you may be using, and delete them, if it's the case. No other users have reported such problem before.Anybody had these problems??? :( RICARDORicardo, you have emailed us about this issues, and Leandro have already answered you. Our support email works nice and we keep an average of 6 hours max, after some support request arrives to send back a response. Maybe you posted here before Leandro's answer arrived for you :( No problem, but you may use our email to request for support, we will be very happy to help you whenever you need, ok?My best regards,Carlos Pereira.www.tropicalsim.com