Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest gajka91

Change approach procedures

Hey all,I want to know how can I change the defeault approach procedures in FS? Two week ago I flight to Innsbruck, and it was a horrible approach. The final has began at 10000ft, and just 9nm from the airport. I've done it but it wasn't such a beautiful approach, and maybe in the real world the plane would have smashed into the ground.All in all, am I have a chance to change that procedure to a rel one?Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey all,I want to know how can I change the defeault approach procedures in FS? Two week ago I flight to Innsbruck, and it was a horrible approach. The final has began at 10000ft, and just 9nm from the airport. I've done it but it wasn't such a beautiful approach, and maybe in the real world the plane would have smashed into the ground.All in all, am I have a chance to change that procedure to a rel one?Thanks
Hi,The real approach does start at 10.000ft (or better: 9.500ft) from RTT NDB and is rather steep. With good reason... just look left/right from your aircraft.Why would you like to change it?Better check the charts before landing.