Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am involved in setting up a number of canned training flights for our VA (Greenbrier Virtual Aviation). Since I want to standardize things to the greatest extent possible for new hires, I am setting things up using the default FS-9 and FSX weather engines. It has been some years since I was last subjected to the vagueness and weak kneed weather engines in those two sims. I have been using HiFi Sim weather engines since before Active Sky 6.5 and am presently using ASA. What a difference a good weather engine makes :( . Thanks again guys for a good job well done.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I am involved in setting up a number of canned training flights for our VA (Greenbrier Virtual Aviation). Since I want to standardize things to the greatest extent possible for new hires, I am setting things up using the default FS-9 and FSX weather engines. It has been some years since I was last subjected to the vagueness and weak kneed weather engines in those two sims. I have been using HiFi Sim weather engines since before Active Sky 6.5 and am presently using ASA. What a difference a good weather engine makes :( . Thanks again guys for a good job well done.
"Lane & Halt"?? lol